| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Newkirk, Ok in August is hot at 27.2 °C (80.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.7 °C (92.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 87.6mm (3.4in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Newkirk, Ok August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Newkirk, Ok, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Newkirk, Ok:
- Ellsworth, Ks, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNW
- Mcpherson, Ks, Usa - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) NNW
- Larned, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) WNW
- Wichita, Kansas, Usa - 81.8 kms (50.8 miles) NNW
- Kingfisher, Ok, Usa - 142.7 kms (88.7 miles) SW
- Perry, Ok, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, Usa - 187.7 kms (116.6 miles) SSW
- Pauls Valley, Ok, Usa - 255.3 kms (158.7 miles) S
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 259.8 kms (161.4 miles) NNE
- Eskridgese, Ks, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) NNE
- Manhattan, Ks, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- El Dorado, Ks, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 208.5 kms (129.6 miles) ENE
- Sedan, Ks, Usa - 73.5 kms (45.7 miles) ENE
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 177.6 kms (110.4 miles) E
- Independence, Ks, Usa - 88.8 kms (55.2 miles) E
- Pawhuska, Ok, Usa - 69.6 kms (43.2 miles) ESE
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 235.9 kms (146.6 miles) ESE
- Tulsa, Ok, Usa - 133.6 kms (83 miles) SE
- Muskogee, Ok, Usa - 201.7 kms (125.3 miles) SE